Start off the smart way...
If you find yourself frustrated by the lack of options on offer in the 3 bedroom market, then we have just the answer for you.
From the moment you step inside, this home feels like exactly that... "home".
- A proper entrance way with large storage cupboard sounds like a simple feature but it can be hard to find in similar properties. You will also notice the internal access garage door. How nice it is not to get wet when you bring your shopping inside!
- Extra off street parking right outside your door for a 2nd car or guests.
- 2 bathrooms with the ensuite having a separate guest toilet mean there will never be a queue in the morning.
- The split level design will work for families with young kids and older kids (or a professional couple with flatmates). There is just the right amount of separation but you aren't miles away from each other either.
- The main living area is open plan with a modern kitchen and views out towards the water.
- There is a heatpump that will keep you cool over summer (you need it in this sun-trap) and warm over winter.
- A hidden bonus is the flat lawn area outside where you will find a decent amount of fully-fenced space for kids and pets to play safely. Also included is a low-maintenance garden with built-in flower-beds and veggies all ready to go.
As you can see, there is so much to like here. You simply need to see this home before you buy. A happy future awaits at Shackle Lane - make sure you are the one that gets to pick up the keys on settlement day!
OPEN HOME: Sunday, 1 - 1:30 pm.
TENDER: Closes 2pm, Tuesday 12th February 2019.
To download more info including LIM and Builders report, visit: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/REL0533
PS. Thanks for helping us save paper by downloading the info online. To show our appreciation, we'll make a donation to Cool Earth, the non-profit working to halt deforestation and climate change. For every download, you'll be saving one whole tree!