Calling all trade persons, handy men, investors, renovators, developers and those looking for a 'great project', this is one property you don't want to miss out on. With plans already in place, and a great amount of work done, time spent, and money already invested (owner's estimated cost spent 100K), it is therefore now your OPPORTUNITY to complete this Project!
The plans for this property offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (one of them an ensuite), an open plan kitchen and dining, separate laundry/pantry, a lounge, and a family room, all located on the top level. On the lower level it offers an office which can be potentially be converted into another bedroom, and a storage potentially covered into an office (Please refer to plans). A separate storage shed can be potentially built elsewhere especially with the good amount of land (1347sqm) the property has to offer. The property's title comprises of 3 lots therefore potential to subdivide (seek council or surveyor for clarification). With all this said, this property has so much POTENTIAL!
Property has a registered valuation of $607,000 - 'as existing'. The valuation 'As If Complete of Proposed Development' is $885,000. How awesome is this, great VALUE!
Other Features include:
- Absolutely stunning views!
- Floor Space: 143m2 (Based on valuation)
- Property location allows to have better privacy. It is also located approx 3 minutes drive to the coast/beach, close proximity to local shops, cafes and public transport (Train Station).
- Elevated backyard that captures the views and gets get all day sun in which you, your family & friends can hangout, have a BBQ or a celebration.
- Car park spaces for 4.
- Warranty from 'First Windows & Doors'.
- Council Rates: $3836.42 per year.
Property will be sold, 'As is, where is'.
Don't miss out!
Viewing by Appointment: Contact Phil Mac (021 057 6489), email@example.com